10th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Which code should be chosen for NET exam between code 17 and code 55?

I have done my postgraduation in HR. Want to give the NET exam coming June. I Am a little confused whether to opt for code 17 or code 55. Code 17 has Management options and Code 55 has more of IR related topics.

Am giving the exam to get into lectureship in some college. Which of the two will be more suitable and give me more options to teach. Kindly guide.

10th January 2016, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which code should be chosen for NET exam between code 17 and code 55?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my postgraduation in HR. Want to give the NET exam coming June. I Am a little confused whether to opt for code 17 or code 55. Code 17 has Management options and Code 55 has more of IR related topics.

Am giving the exam to get into lectureship in some college. Which of the two will be more suitable and give me more options to teach. Kindly guide.
You have completed MBA in HR so your UGC subject code is 17.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
19th December 2019, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which code should be chosen for NET exam between code 17 and code 55?

I have done my mba in hr & finance & I'm confused whether to give code 55 Or code 17 paper & i want to get job in psu banks or Job as An HR
28th March 2020, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing master in personnel management and industrial relations. Can I apply for code 55 in ugc net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?