7th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

When will be the LDC exam in Indian Navy?

When will be examination to indian navy ldc will be held? I heart there is LDC post available in there as well like other govt sectors so tell me please.

20th May 2014, 05:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will be the LDC exam in Indian Navy?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know that when will be the LDC exam held or the date of exam in Indian navy. So I am going to tell you about the date and requirement for the LDC exam. So if you are making your mind to go for LDC post in navy so it is a good chance and also good job for your future. So first of all if you are going to apply for it then you can prefer to the official website of Indian navy for the online application form.

So first of all I am going to tell the eligibility criteria and some more things for the apply eligibility. For that the age and here the age criteria are 28 to 32 years of age for the general candidates for apply online. The minimum qualification for apply is higher secondary or 10+2 level exam pass. Then the skill and it is English and Hindi as basic requirement for the job.

Then in exam there is 3 groups as written or preliminary exam and those are- English then math then General Awareness. So for the application date the starting date of application is 19/07/14 closing date is 15/08/14 and the exam should be held in 2/11/14 and 9/11/14
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?