4th February 2011, 08:07 PM
Nibedita Halder

How may I get CBSE class 12th sample papers of political science, Bengali, economics and English?

sir pls. give me cbse class 12th sample papers of political science, bengali, economics, english core. sir pls send me specially the bengali because i have know sample paper of bengali.pls.

Related Questions:
  1. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  2. can I take economics and mathematics in English and Political Science in Bengali for economics honors?
  3. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium?
  4. Last 10 years CBSE question papers of 12th class?
  5. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  6. Sample Question Papers of English of 12th class of CBSE?
  7. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. From where can I get the latest sample papers of Political Science for 12th class?
  11. Best career option for me after 12th if I belong to arts stream with subjects like Political Science, Economics, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, English and Alternative English?
  12. How to become a Pilot after studying economics in class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  14. Sample question papers of class 12th MPBSE?
  15. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  16. Sample question papers with answers of Bengali and English for TET exam?
  17. Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Solved sample question papers of CBSE class 12th for all subjects?
4th March 2012, 11:31 AM
ankitgupta999999

Default Re: How may I get CBSE class 12th sample papers of political science, Bengali, economics and English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibedita Halder View Post
sir pls. give me cbse class 12th sample papers of political science, bengali, economics, english core. sir pls send me specially the bengali because i have know sample paper of bengali.pls.
Pl. find attached files.
Attached Files
File Type: doc English.doc(64.0 KB, 73 views)
File Type: doc Economics.doc(34.0 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-2010.pdf(1.69 MB, 93 views)
4th March 2012, 11:34 AM
ankitgupta999999

Default Re: How may I get CBSE class 12th sample papers of political science, Bengali, economics and English?

Dear Please find attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Economics.doc(34.0 KB, 75 views)
File Type: doc English.doc(64.0 KB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf Bengali-2010.pdf(1.69 MB, 82 views)
12th April 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have find out political science class 12th hindi medium 2012
17th September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What do you understand by saarc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?