27th June 2011, 10:56 AM

How may I get detail description of PSC 10+2 sociology paper? What's the book pattern of question paper in Jammu and Kashmir?

How to prepare fr the 10+2lecturer in socilogy which is the best book pattern of question paper in jammu and kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University- FGP-02 India of My Dreams Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. How to prepare for PSUs? Eligibility criteria and paper pattern?
  3. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Date of KAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the Age limit for nationalise Bank PO? When will the exam be held?
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Introduction to Sociology (Paper-I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University MA in Sociology-Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare (Paper-VI) Exam – Download Previous Yaer’s Question Papers
  10. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  11. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  12. Date of annoucement of result of UPPCS preliminary exam?
  13. Fee structure for B.Tech and Polytechnic Diploma in Pacific University?
  14. PSC Homeopathi Medical papers -- [New]
  15. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  16. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University MA Sociology First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th June 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get detail description of PSC 10 2 sociology paper? What's the book pattern of question paper in Jammu and Kashmir?

Plz suggest me best book for NET examls prepration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?