22nd January 2012, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

How may I get details about Medicine online coaching centers? What's the syllabus and fee structure for the same?

my daughter was 6th grade .from (usa)she interest medicen last five years she study in INDIA recently she was come to USA .which place was suttible . financial and study .

Related Questions:
  1. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  2. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad and Rajamandry? What is their fee structure?
  4. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  5. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  6. Best IPS coaching centers in India and the fee structure details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good bank coaching centers in Kerala? Fee structure details and the duration of the course?
  8. What is the syllabus for group I APPSC? Best coaching centers for group I in Hyderabad
  9. What is the syllabus of CBSE? Which are the ISAT coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  10. List of coaching centers for pre medical tests and what is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the CLAT coaching centers in Delhi? Fee structure for the course?
  12. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  13. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  14. What is the fees of 2 years course of IIT JEE in Pathfinder?
  15. Best girls residential coaching institute for JEE Main and Advanced 2016 -- [New]
  16. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality?
  17. Fee structure, Examination pattern, centre of exam for the entrance of IGNOU to join MBA course? Are there any online exam centers?
  18. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh
5th July 2020, 09:17 PM
Nawya12

Default Re: How may I get details about Medicine online coaching centers? What's the syllabus and fee structure for the same?

Medicine online coaching centres are getting spotlight during these corona times. For a 12th grade student, u have to be thorough with all the botany, zoology, physics and chemistry to enter into any medical institution throughout INDIA through NEET exam or else If you like to join in any private college, they will have specific exam only for this college. Competition is way more less when compared to neet. But the fee structure will be high in private colleges compared to government colleges. So, think about both the pros and cons before taking any decision. All the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?