24th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details and notifications of all the admission processes going around on my mail ID?

what is the email id on that i will send my queries and give me all details that how i will get the admission form and admission and all things related to all things i.e.admission

17th April 2012, 07:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get details and notifications of all the admission processes going around on my mail ID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the email id on that i will send my queries and give me all details that how i will get the admission form and admission and all things related to all things i.e.admission
In order to get the required information, you may register with our forum and post your query in the question section.
Once you have posted your question, you will be getting e-mail notifications in your personal e-mail id everytime a member of the forum replies to your question.
Depending upon your requirements, you may ask as many questions you want to be answered.
Apart from that, you mat also subscribe to a topic already posted in the forum. By subscribing to a post you will be able to get e-mail notification in the same way as mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?