15th June 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BBP, B.A, B.Com, BSc? What is the fee structure?

pl send details for admission in BBP,B.A., B.COM., B.SC. FEES DETAILS AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE IF BRANCH IN DELHI, JANAKPURI SEND ON MY MAIL [email protected].,

Related Questions:
  1. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  5. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?
  7. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  8. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can the students from other states get admission in Goenka College Kolkata in B.Com? Fee structure for the B.Com course?
  10. How to take admission through correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. How to get admission for BSc agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  15. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
12th November 2017, 02:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BBP, B.A, B.Com, BSc? What is the fee structure?

To be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree courses like BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, etc., you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Admissions in most of the Bachelor's degree courses are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks and some colleges/ universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in Bachelor's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?