21st July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What will be the procedure to become a Drug Inspector being graduated in B.Pharmacy?

if i am b.pharma graduated,then what will be the procedure for being a drug inspector ?

31st July 2011, 10:19 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What will be the procedure to become a Drug Inspector being graduated in B.Pharmacy?

Drug Inspector exam is conducted by both State Government i.e through an exam conducted by PSC Board.It is even conducted by UPSC Board.The notifications regarding Drug Inspector is notified both through UPSC and even by PSC Board.The applications and other details will be available in the weekly journal "Employment News".

The syllabus and other details regarding the exam have been attached here hence please go through it.All you need to do is wait for the notifications to get released and then apply for it.Please refer the following link to get details regarding the exam conducted by the UPSC Board

UPSC-Click here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drug Inspector Syllabus.pdf(16.7 KB, 60 views)
31st July 2011, 10:31 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What will be the procedure to become a Drug Inspector being graduated in B.Pharmacy?

Drug Inspector exam is conducted by PSC Board.
And It is also conducted by UPSC Board.
The notifications regarding Drug Inspector is notified both through PSC and UPSC Board.The applications and other details will be available in the weekly journal "Employment News".

to know more information please click:- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Best of luck!
31st July 2011, 10:50 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if i am b.pharma graduated,then what will be the procedure for being a drug inspector ?
Since you have pursued B.Pharm course you do satisfy the education qualification required. You also need to gain experience in the field of manufacturing or testing of the drug. Also you must be aware of the various laws that impact this sector. A minimum of 3 years experience is a must. Once you satisfy these condition you will need to appear for the entrance exam. You need to prepare for the exam the duration of which is one and a half hours. The test will be out of 150 marks. There will be questions from both the subject and also an intelligence test. It will be held normally in the whenever a vacancy comes in. Last year it was held in the month of October. You will need to be on the lookout for notifications regarding this.
31st July 2011, 11:12 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

UPSC conducts entrance exam for Drug Inspector post.

To apply for Drug Inspector post you have to pass graduation .after graduation you can apply for Drug Inspector post.

For all information you have to visit website of UPSC.Notification will be updated on the website of UPSC-

http://www.upsc.gov.in
31st July 2011, 11:49 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: What will be the procedure to become a Drug Inspector being graduated in B.Pharmacy?

Dear friend,

To became an drug inspector You have to clear the state level entrance conducted by the UPSC. The eligibility criteria may differ from state to state.

Generally the eligibility criteria for drug inspector is as follows:

Qualification - A candidate must have passed a degree in

1. Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences
2. Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology
3. Microbiology from a recognized University.

Age limit - 21 to 35 years

All the best......................
6th June 2013, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

In which month the entrance fr assistance D.I. takes place , and after become a drug inspector how he will promote for D.I.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?