9th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

How may a EC Graduate studant get a job after completion of engineering degree?

I was completed in electronics and communication engineering .now i not get in job.
please reply on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  4. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  6. How to apply in ISRO after 12th to become aeronautical engineer or scientist
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  8. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  9. How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  10. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  12. What to do for admission in Banking Diploma? -- [New]
  13. List of government jobs available for an ECE graduate?
  14. How to become a cardiologist? Which is the best course after 12th?
  15. How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  17. Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of Engineering?
  18. Where should I try to get a job after completion of BBA degree?
12th February 2012, 02:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may a EC Graduate studant get a job after completion of engineering degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was completed in electronics and communication engineering .now i not get in job.
please reply on my email id..
As you have completed your graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering, I would suggest you to apply for the Engineering Service Exam, if you want to get a government join in the relevant discipline.
This particular examination is preferred by most of Engineers from Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and apart from being a graduate in Engineering, you should be within the age limit of 21-30 years, in which the maximum age limit is relaxed for candidates belonging to Sc/St and OBC category.

To know about the upcoming Engineering Service Examination, you must refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?