6th January 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally

i am Raji . Now is i am stayinh Virar, Mumbai . My date of Birth 05-03-1979. Education qualification B.com And Computer Knoweldge Tally Now i am searching bank job Pls help any one my solution. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which job I can do after B.com having knowledge of Tally?
  2. What should I do so I can get a job after doing B.Com and Tally ERP 9 from Tally Academy?
  3. Is this possible to do a Bank Job without having much knowledge in Mathematics after the completion of MBA?
  4. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  5. Courses which I need to take up to make a career in accounts?
  6. Which computer courses to choose related to B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in Corporate sector for B.A.(Economics) final year female student who has a knowledge of Tally?
  8. How may I find jobs in various government sectors after completing graduation in commerce stream from Mangalore university?
  9. Job oriented courses for student having knowledge of Accounting with Tally ERP9? Scholarship details?
  10. How to tackle BOI Clerical exam?
  11. How useful will be Tally after B.Com in UAE?
  12. Is recruitment for Tally holder still available in Tata Steel, Kalinganagar?
  13. How can I get good jobs after doing MBA in banking and finance and telecommunication? i have a good knowledge of computer and tally
  14. What can I do after B.Com, DCM, Tally, ERP, MSC IT?
  15. Can i get job in Bank after completing B.Com with 45% marks?
  16. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  18. How may I do Tally? I'm doing B.Com(hons) 1st year through correspondence
16th May 2012, 06:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally

You are eligible to seek jobs in private sector banks as well as in nationalized banks. Private sector banks carry out own recruitment process for selection purposes. Selection of candidates in to nationalized banks is carried out through CWE carried out by IBPS. They often conduct CWE for selecting candidates in to clerical post and P.O post. But the upper age limit for attending IBPS exams is 30 years (for open category candidates).
15th June 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job in bank after completion of my B.Com? I have knowledge of Tally

sir this is akash il do parshuing b.com.first year and i think must be i doing tally course so wht are the benifit .......plz ans me iam so confuse.....
9th October 2012, 12:45 AM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
The knowledge of tally has nothing to do with bank jobs now a days.

The only thing you have to do is to clear this exam with a good rank and good marks.

Dear aspirant,
Now a days a huge no. of recruitments are going on in Banking sector.

You can apply to:
IBPS exam.
SBI exams.

You can enter into the ibps website and apply for teh exam.
It can help you to get job in 19 nationalized banks.

These exams are mainly based on following :

1. Test of Reasoning
2. Test of English Language
3. Test of Numerical Ability
4. Test of General Awareness
5. Test of Computer Knowledge
each 50 marks

and the cut off will be on the range of 180+ to get a good job in a bank of your choice.
It is to keep yourself in a safer side.

Use following monthly magazines:
banking chronicle
current affairs
pratiyogita kiran

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
22nd July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

in doing computer course what will be the most effective course for getting job in banking sector?
1st October 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hi.i want to know after graduation for which post can be applied in bank???????
]
28th June 2023, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Banking course mein Kya karna hota hai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?