23rd April 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to tackle BOI Clerical exam?

How can i tackle boi clerkial exam i hav not taken any tution or join with institutepls help me out of this

30th April 2014, 07:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to tackle BOI Clerical exam?

In this forum you have mentioned that you want to grab a bank of India examination for the post of clerk. Now I am going to clear your confusion. Bank job is the respective job in society so bank job is the very good job for the candidates so all candidates want to do job in banking sector so all want to there carrier on the basis of their banking sector.

So to appear bank examination you have to prepared well without preparation you can not appear bank examination so you have to prepared well for that you will get jobs in bank. Bank of India is the top most branded bank among all the bank. So to getting job in bank of India is very difficult so you have to be prepared well for your preference you can prefers bank coaching and also you have prepared on the basis of to reading newspapers and you can prefers news channel for your increasing general knowledge.

You can also be prepared for English knowledge for the facing of interview so be try to speak English fluently. English is the knowledge in which it increases your communication skill. Communication skill is necessary for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?