15th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a job in Delhi? I am doing B.Sc(Hons) in computer science

Hello...I want to do a job..I am doing b.sc(hons.) computer science and i m in last year of this course..after that i want to do a job in delhi..please help me in finding job..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job for PGT computer science in Delhi Government? I am a MCA and M.Tech computer science student
  2. How may I get a job in Delhi? I am doing B.Sc(Hons) in computer science
  3. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  4. List of Coaching centers for GATE Exam in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  6. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  8. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  9. Procedure for admission in BSc hons in Punjab University Chd? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  11. Admission in DU after completing B.Tech in computer science with 70%?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  14. Can I do MSc Computer Science in private after graduating in computer science?
  15. Can I get a job in computer science after completing BSc Physics and MSc computer science
  16. How can I get a job after completing B.E in computer science
  17. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science? -- [New]
  18. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
17th May 2012, 02:10 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: How may I get a job in Delhi? I am doing B.Sc(Hons) in computer science

If you are doing b.sc and completed with it then you can have many opportunities of getting jobs in delhi and also the process is to apply for the latest jobs that are notified with your qualification.
17th May 2012, 07:13 PM
afsalply

Default Re: How may I get a job in Delhi? I am doing B.Sc(Hons) in computer science

You may got job at Delhi by registering Noukari.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?