11th August 2010, 01:34 PM
sharma.shekhar

How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?

i am 4th year student of electronics and communication engineering. i want to get job after completing engineering. can you guide me how can i get a job? minimum marks required to get a job? how does backlog paper can affect my chance?

Related Questions:
16th August 2011, 07:35 PM
immadikondalarao

Default Re: How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?

some company's like which company's have 5th grade those company's doesn't wantv backlogs students and they want above 70% students ,for job u have to prepare interviews and communication skills,soft skills ,
16th August 2011, 08:17 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?

to get a job you have to be good in your technical and also look into verbal,reasoning and quants.....register in elitmus best source for off campus and become premium member in freshersworld.com.....if you have backlog there are few problem but at the time of joining you have to clear all the subjects....generally criteria is 65% .
regards,
sharad
16th August 2011, 10:56 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends

After passing the B.tech in electronics & communication then there is a lot of job

option will be available for you in both government as well as private sector.

in government sector you can apply for the BSNL

JTO,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,ONGC,HAL,ECL
and many more company.

In private sector there is many company in which you can enhance your

carrier.

steel industry,power industries,paper as well chemical industries welcome you for job opening.

And for the most of the company there should be no any backlpg at the time

of the joining.failure to which it leeds to cancel your joining.
26th August 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a final year student in ece with 62% aggregate till date then can i get a job in software company
10th September 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i m 3rd year student and i want to be a traning as well as job ............
1st October 2011, 12:37 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friends

After passing the B.tech in electronics & communication then there is a lot of job

JTO,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,ONGC,HAL,ECL and many more company.

carrier.

steel industry,power industries,paper as well chemical industries welcome you for job opening.

9th October 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET A GOVERNMENT??????????? I AM DOING MY SECOND YEAR ........PLZ TEL THE REQUIRED STEPS TO GET IT
31st October 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir.i am 5th sem ece student i want 2 join isro .wt should i do 4 that?hw 2 prepare 4 exam.wt r the oppurnity r available 4 md
1st November 2011, 01:51 AM
Aninkanti

Dear friend,you may apply in these companies like:

BSNL
JTO
NTPC
BHEL
SAIL
ONGC
HAL
ECL
etc....

There are different rule and regulation in different companies but a common rule have need for every where at every places.

*Have no backlogs.
*Have score above 70% marks.
*Good communication skills and soft skills.

Best of luck!!
24th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am amit.i m studyn etc in 3rd sem.i want 2 get a govt. Job.i have cleared by back paper.shall i be able 2 get a job.pls reply me
15th December 2011, 12:40 AM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

dear friends

JTO,NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,ONGC,HAL,ECL and many more company.

carrier.

24th December 2011, 01:00 AM
rajesh9503
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma.shekhar View Post
i am 4th year student of electronics and communication engineering. i want to get job after completing engineering. can you guide me how can i get a job? minimum marks required to get a job? how does backlog paper can affect my chance?
ans-
if u want job then first u have to loaded ur resume to online consultancies and post resume to company official website. And prepeard for aptitude test and face the interview. If u have some backlog then u have to clear before last semister because some of the companies want no backlog on the time of joining so its affects ur job.
9th January 2012, 12:36 PM
pushpendrasinghrathore1

Sir,
As you know today searching a job is like searching water in ocean.But you can apply to any of the software company and also for electronics vacancy in public services.
Today the minimum criterion a company set for eligibility for a job is 65% in b.e. and 60% in both 10th and 12th. and backlog paper not effects your chances until you are done with your knowledge.
6th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i have 1 back log in 2nd semester i cleared that , will it affect my campus placement , now m in 4th year and in 2nd and 3rd year i have got 80% ,
and in class Xth i have got 75% n in class XIIth i have got 74% , will i eligible for campus placement , i have 1 backlog in 2nd sem but i cleared that.
30th July 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech Computer Science in May 2012 with aggregate 70% along with one back log paper already cleared. 10th class 74% and 12th class with 54.50%. can i join good company like TCS, HCL, INFOSY if not then what to do to join such company? kindly tell me how E-LITMUS Entrence test is useful.
11th August 2012, 03:48 AM
suraj376

i m an etc engg. hv passed out this yr in 2012 frm bput univ.odisha.so what is the carrier option for me now in private job sector.i m not till interested to go in it sector service rather than i m very passionate to work in telecomm. field.so what should i hv to do nw to achive my goals.pls reply........
9th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

will I get job for b.e eee after 1.5 as a fresher
24th March 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E in ECE and secured 67% in 2011 and now iam working as IED (Industrial Engineer) now i want to go for ece field what i have to do?
26th April 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I got 52% in ece.Can i get a job
4th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can get a job after completing your degree in E&C with minimum 60% marks.
After comleting your study in EC,you can apply for many jobs in government as well as in private sector.
For appling in good companies,firstly you have to take the experience of minimum 2 years in any company related with your work.after taking experience certificate,you can apply in good companies at a good salary.
Best of luck
2nd July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am student of electronics and communication engineering in B.Tech course is their any chance to get a job in USA WITH HIGH SALARY?
15th July 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m an 5 sem ece student...how can i get placed in government companies plz suggest me the steps and also suggest me how can i get job in ISRO
17th December 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 3rd yr student of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering in diploma with average marks 83% so how can i get a job in HAL & ISRO. If you kindly help me by sending particular information then i'll be grateful.
16th June 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my btech by 75% .from kolkata state open university.is there any problem in getting a job if i have study from open?i am a st caste student.can i apply in govt sector,please tel me the procedure
29th January 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a B E student in electronics and comm
i have backlogs in final yr ....can i get job so that
i can clear those in nxt sem...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?