2nd March 2012, 01:31 PM
hprasanna

How may I get a job in forensics as I have completed M.Pharma in Pharmaceuticals Analysis? Which kind of job will be suitable for me?

hi sir/mam,
i completed m.pharm(pharmaceutical analysis). i want to do job in the field of forensics.does i get job with my profession? if i get, which category of job is suitable for me in forensics...awaiting for ur reply..

9th December 2020, 08:12 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How may I get a job in forensics as I have completed M.Pharma in Pharmaceuticals Analysis? Which kind of job will be suitable for me?

The eligibility that you will have to possess to for becoming a forensic expert is
You will have to have a bachelor's degree in forensic science
candidate with a bachelor's degree in chemistry or biology mein also be eligible for this post
yes you will be eligible for the post but there are many other jobs that you can do apart from this they are
Teaching in a private or a government college
Job in any pharmaceutical company
Research expert
Open a personal medical shop
Medicine making
Pharmaceutical analyst
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?