15th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How may I get the list list of the selected student of Gujarat University for B.Com course?

do you show us a b.com let admition student list through gujarat university in ahmedabad
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  2. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  3. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  4. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  5. How may I know my current position if my name exist as the selected candidate in teacher's selected list?
  6. List of the companies offering industrial training for I & C engineering students in Gujarat?
  7. B.Com honors colleges under Allahabad University? -- [New]
  8. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  9. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  10. Am I selected for Chemistry Honors in merit list of Jadavpur University?
  11. Will I get selected in Mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get the joining letter?
  12. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  13. Criteria of being selected in Rajasthan University Jaipur for BSc course? What is the cutoff list?
  14. Merit list for BHMS in Gujarat University?
  15. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  16. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  17. Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of medical colleges(MBBS) Gujarat? Procedure for admission?
7th May 2016, 12:39 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How may I get the list list of the selected student of Gujarat University for B.Com course?

In gujarat university , B.Com admission is available through online counselling. Seat will be allotted as per your merit score cum your college preference. You can know latest news and updates online from official website : www.guadmission.nic

Admission Procedure
- Purchase PIN and Booklet from gujarat university.
- Visit the site : www.guadmission.nic.in
- Register online.
- Select course and colleges priority wise to which you want to get admission first.
- Lock your choices.
- During online counselling , Seat will be allotted to you according to available seats and your choice.
- If you want to confirm your admission for allotted college , then you can pay fees at college and submit required documents.

Important Dates
- Distribute PIN and Booklet : 18/05/2016 to 10/06/2016
- Registration Dates : 05/06/2016 to 11/06/2016
- Declaration First Merit List : 17/06/2016
- Declaration First Allotment List : 26/06/2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?