16th July 2011, 09:18 AM
meghajit shijagurumayum

How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?

i really want to look at the list of selected students from outside assam states for the admission at assam agricultural university jorhat . can you please mail me the list or by any means please check my name and mail me back . my full name is meghajit sharma shijagurumayum my acknowlgement card no is 213 thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  2. List of undergraduate courses offered in Assam Agricultural University for PCM students?
  3. How should I take admission in Assam Agricultural University for Degree course in agriculture?
  4. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for MNCs after two year gap before B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility for M.Tech then PhD in Food Technology from NERIST?
  7. When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  9. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?
  10. Job vacancies in Jorhat(Assam) for a B.Sc Hotel Management in Catering and Tourism graduate? -- [New]
  11. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 427 rank in ICAR in Horticulture Department
  13. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  14. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  15. Last date for admission in B.Tech in agriculture engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Sc Agriculture or BVSC after getting 4312 rank?
  17. Which is the entrance exam for BSc Agriculture and Horticulture in Assam Agriculture University Jorhat?
  18. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
5th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?

I want to know about the percentage, fees of full semister, how to get form of B.Sc.Agri
8th March 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?

SIR I have passed class 1o 2. so can i give the entrance exam related to agriculture
12th July 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can You please tell me the total number of seats in Bsc undergraduate category in Assam agricultural university,Jorhat?
4th May 2015, 12:02 PM

Please tell me the total number of seats and procedure of admission

in Bsc undergraduate category in Assam agricultural university,Jorhat?[/QUOTE]
26th May 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12th with 50% and i want study BSc agriculture. Can I get an admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?