20th July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How may I know my current position if my name exist as the selected candidate in teacher's selected list?

Sir,
I am sivakama sundari. I am in the selected list of your teacher selected list. Kinldy intimate present position.

12th February 2016, 12:46 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I know my current position if my name exist as the selected candidate in teacher's selected list?

Sivakama, you posted the question in 2011. It has been so many years after that, so I really don't know whether my answer will help you or not. You did not provide any details in your question. There are so many organizations which recruit teachers.
We have schools, colleges, tutorial homes, universities etc. Then again under schools we have primary schools, secondary schools and so on. There are lacs of such institutions. So how can one identify for which particular institute did you give interview.
Broadly I can say two things, if you have given interview for a government organization, then the list of selected teachers will be given in their website immediately after the decision has been made. Along with that you will receive a call from their organization if you are selected. If you get a call, then you know it yourself. Otherwise wait for 1 month and if then also they don't call, then there is low hope of being selected.
For private institutions the same will follow, except they put up the list of selected teachers after you join that institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?