5th February 2012, 10:04 AM
sachin kumbhare

How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?

can you help me get previous year's entrance exam question papers of CIP RANCHI, or/and NIMHANS entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of CIP Ranchi?
  2. Paper pattern for the entrance in HEC Ranchi? Previous years question papers?
  3. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sample question papers of M.Phil in Clinical Psychology of IHBAS, NUMHANSOR?
  5. Question papers of Ranchi University?
  6. Previous years question papers of HEC Ranchi?
  7. Best books for preparation of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. What is the syllabus of Ranchi Sachivalaya Examination? Previous years question papers?
  9. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  10. Ranchi University, MBA In Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for JNU MCA entrance exam held at Ranchi?
  12. Colleges in India providing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Examination pattern of HEC ranchi exam? Any negative marking?
  14. Previous year Question Papers for RRB Junior Engineer Exam in Electrical stream?
  15. RRB Kolkata, Ranchi Junior Engineer(Electrical) previous years question papers for upcoming RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Economics syllabus and sample question papers for preparation of Ranchi University PhD entrance exam?
  17. Previous years papers of B.Mathematics Entrance Exam with solution?
  18. Books available for St. Xavier's College Ranchi Bachelor of Mass Communication entrance exam?
13th February 2013, 01:07 AM
serenity11

Thumbs up Re: How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?

i guess you are appearing for cip entrance exam,it's written that they want original certificates so can u tell me what kind of certificates they want?i mean does they need to verify certificates from 10th level to ma level OR just they want to verify all those documents which are written in form??
AND about your question;no, there is not any single question paper availaibe,u can trust me on this i have browsed all the possible sites but nope there is not any single question which directly relates to CIP'S EXAM
BUT u can find individual questions of CIP in few books of MBBS 4TH YEAR PSYCHIATRY there are only few questions but if u can solve the psychiatry section of those medical books then i m sure u would also solve those of cip's
so ALL THE BEST
16th December 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?

How to get sample question paper for entrance exam of cip Ranchi for nursing officer.
16th December 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the previous year entrance papers of CIP, Ranchi?

What is the syllabus of cip Ranchi exam for nsg officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?