4th August 2010, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers of HEC Ranchi?

plz send me previous year question paper of hec ranchi.my exam is on 8th of aug 2010

2nd February 2012, 11:15 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Previous years question papers of HEC Ranchi?

HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED, Ranchi (HEC Ltd), established in the year 1958 is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipment, machines and renders turn key project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up including casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team. HECL, India invites applications from young, energetic and result oriented persons of Indian nationality for around 117 posts of Executive Trainees (Technical – ET (Tech) / Finance- ET (FIN) / Personnel officers- ET (HR)).

For further knowledge on this and question papers
CLICK HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?