21st December 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams along with details for Ph.D(Urdu) degree? Is there any university in bangalore for Ph.D course?

I have completed 12th know I want to do Phd in Urdu. Please can you send detail of enterance Exam and is there any university in bangalore.
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the entrance exams with details for admission in Ph.D course after M.Pharm?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  6. Details of entrance exams for integrated phd programs in IISC bangalore and Institute of virology pune
  7. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  8. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  9. Details of doing PhD in Economics at Bangalore?
  10. Whether the pattern of mentioned PhD entrance exams are same?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  15. How to enroll for PhD at IISC Bangalore? Entrance exam and stipend?
  16. What are the various entrance exams available to apply for Ph.D in Pharm Chemistry?
  17. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  18. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
24th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of entrance exams along with details for Ph.D(Urdu) degree? Is there any university in bangalore for Ph.D course?

I have completed 12th know I want to do Phd in Urdu. Please can you send detail of enterance Exam and date of entreance is there any university in bombay or nagpur .
please reply soon

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-entrance-exams-along-details-ph-d-urdu-degree-there-any-university-bangalore-ph-d-course-527800.html#ixzz1yhbFBVwb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?