9th September 2011, 04:35 PM
rsrrr

How may i improve my writing skills in English?

I want to know about that how to i write correct English . I want to improve my English what will i do for this ???
please send me the details

15th February 2012, 03:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i improve my writing skills in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsrrr View Post
I want to know about that how to i write correct English . I want to improve my English what will i do for this ???
please send me the details
To become good in any language in both speaking as well as in writing skills, you need to have patience along with dedication. If you want to improve your writing skills in English you have to follow some basic rules. To become good in any particular field you need to follow the good material which are associated with those particular field. So to become good in writing you need to read good books. Making a habit of reading good book will have half your job done. The more you will read, the more you will come in contact with new words.
Beside words you will enhance your grammar as well as vocabulary.
With these regular exercise you must try to improve your writing as well, under the guidance of a personal who is good at the particular language. Don't fear mistakes while you are writing, just try to minimize it day by day. And this you can do by regular practice. Practice makes a man perfect.
15th February 2012, 09:41 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i improve my writing skills in English?

Hi Dear

To become Good Writing skill in English :-

For that you do many practice for this.

First you read all the grammar in English .
Then you read some books and see writing style of this....

Here i give some books you read :-

After read all these books you must read some newspaper daily,after that your writing and speaking power is increased.....
Good Luck............
19th May 2012, 10:15 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may i improve my writing skills in English?

Hi

English is a world language and so it is very much required in every field. Its one of the largest spoken languages in the World and so one should be aware about how to speak it properly.

In our early school days we were taught about this language and from there itself all of us have inculcated the basics of grammar, sentence framing, tenses, and vocabulary.
These 4 are the main parts of the English Language. Thus if you want to learn and know it you have to specifically pay attention in these areas and improve respectively in all of them.

There are many English Learning Books available in the market. Some of them are :-

This is one of the best books in the market. Please buy it and refer to it regularly and follow it so that you always be in touch with the language.

Remember a language can only be learnt if you be regular to it. Like we learn our mother tongue when nobody teaches us that.
Also if you want to improve your writing skills specifically, I would suggest you to write an article or something on daily basis. This way you would practice your vocabulary and also the tenses and grammar.

Thus like this you can become a good writer and improve your writing skills.

If you want to learn Free English, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
19th May 2012, 11:34 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How may i improve my writing skills in English?

The only way for improving your writing skills in english is to read grammatical books. Reading grammatical books will increase your vocabulary and speaking skills . thereby automatically your writing skills in english will improve to greater extent . Again reading enables you to write english without grammatical errors and spelling errors .Reading dictionary is also a good habit that enables you to come up with good writing skills.I kindly advice you to go through this book to improve your writing skills:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	high-school-english-grammar-composition-700x700-imad9gfkkjfvgdvh.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	92860  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?