11th December 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How may I join M.Tech program after completing B.Tech in ECE? What is its scope?

i am b-tech holder in electronics and telecommunication engg.
i want to know about M-TECH, college is best college which doesn't take any examination?
and after completion of M-TECH, providing 100% placement with best companies?

18th May 2012, 09:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join M.Tech program after completing B.Tech in ECE? What is its scope?

M.Tech degree offers wide scope in Industrial sector as well as in academics. One can get in to senior job positions with attractive salary packages. B.Tech in ECE is the basic qualification for applying the degree. Selection to M.Tech programs are offered through national level exams like GATE or exams conducted by concerned institutions. Most of the reputed institutes like IIT, NIT, etc carry out entrance exams for the selection process.
15th December 2012, 10:47 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I join M.Tech program after completing B.Tech in ECE? What is its scope?

First you'll have to appear in the GATE then after that you'll be able to get admission in good college according to your rank.

Best Institutes for the preparation of GATE exam in Delhi are listed below:

1. IES Academy: 25, Jia Sarai, near IIT, Hauz Khas.

2. Engineers Institute of India: 28B/7, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas

3. Shar Study Circle: 28, Jia Sarai, Near IIT, Hauz Khas.

4. IES Made Easy: 44-A, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?