20th January 2012, 05:37 PM
SUMAN SUPREET

How may I join NTPC in HR department after completion of my MBA in HR?

Dear Sir,

Gud Eve..

Me Suman Kumar completed my MBA{HR} and I want to join NTPC in HR DEPT. .Please tell me the recruitment procedure in HR dept. of NTPC.

26th February 2012, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I join NTPC in HR department after completion of my MBA in HR?

You can join NTPC after completion of MBA course, provided there is any position vacant in the company. The notifications regarding the various positions vacant in NTPC will be published in the official website of the company. These notifications will also appear in leading newspaper and dailies. You can apply as per the vacancies. The selection will be based on a written examination. There will be an interview round after the exam. Some positions may just have an interview and will not have a test.
9th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Missjais

Default Re: How may I join NTPC in HR department after completion of my MBA in HR?

Hi,

I am taking NTPC HR exam this year in April. Kindly mail me the HR paper of previous year for reference to my id... [email protected]
18th March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

May I know is there any vacancies related to pharma graduates/post graduates post in NTPC? what Kind of job you offered for pharma students?

thank you.
5th April 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
may i know is there any vacanies related to mba hr student in NTPC but will not have a written test just an interview basis?
14th March 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Re:How may i join Ntpc in hr department after completion of my Mba in Hr

Dear sir me anshuman tripathi wants to join HR in ntpc korba please tell me the procedure of joining HR department in Ntpc Korba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?