7th September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any any quota for direct recruitment in Railway for Clerk? What is the process of recruitment?

kindly inform me that is their any quota for direct recruitment in railway for clerk.if yes then tell me the process of recruitment .

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Railway Clerk recruitment after passing 12th commerce with 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  3. Detailed information about Railway Recruitment Cell Group-D recruitment? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to get the government job as a ticket collector after completion of FYJC coruse?
  5. Are girls eligible for SCRA exam?
  6. Can i apply for recruitment exams conducted by different zones of Railway simultaneously?
  7. How to apply for TC post? Last date of application and age limit?
  8. Detailed recruitment available in Indian Railway for 12th candidate?
  9. Railway Recruitment Central Board Non Technical categories pattern?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  11. Information about railway recruitment? I am pursuing MSc
  12. When are the results of the examination of Group D recruitment held by Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway
  13. Model question papers for Railway Recruitment board with answers?
  14. What is the syllabus for Railway Recruitment Board Preliminary exam?
  15. How is the SBI recruitment done for clerk posts? What is the total number of marks in written test? What is the next step after written test?
  16. When will the application forms for RRB Exam be issued?
  17. Can a candidate avail both SC quota and PH quota together in government service?
  18. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
6th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any any quota for direct recruitment in Railway for Clerk? What is the process of recruitment?

in railways is there any direct recruit quota of railway board for head cleark posts
19th May 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any any quota for direct recruitment in Railway for Clerk? What is the process of recruitment?

can a cgm of railway department appoint a clert directly in railways? if yes what is the process
7th September 2012, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

is there any direct recuritment in railways for clerk
28th July 2017, 05:12 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

In Railway jobs there is no direct recruitment is given. The recruitment process is done based on the entrance exam conducted by the government of India.

The notifications will be released in the paper/ online. There are different eligibility requirements based on the post. After the notifications has been released you need to check the eligibility requirements, if you fulfil them then you can apply for the post by filling the application form.

You need to apply, attend and qualify in the exam so that you can get job in Railway department based on your educational qualification and the merit performance in the exam.
31st July 2017, 06:52 PM
sanju0770

Hello friend,

The only way to get into railway without any interview or any exam is only if any of your parent (either mother or father) working in railway die during his or her services and you can get to work in place of him or her based on your qualification.

Otherwise there is no direct recruitment in Railway and I request you to not to consider any such ads where a person offers a direct job. It might be a scam.

Instead, you can read employment news regularly to get latest update about the job.
22nd June 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

In which percentage of vacancies of Dr.clerk are filled by direct recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?