26th July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?

I am vihangparmar i have complited my mba from hr deparment and i am looking for the government job in hr department can you please help me out how to join and what are the proceadures and requirements and as well as the jobs requirements

26th July 2015, 12:50 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?

Any department will have an administration department for implementing different schemes and managing employees. For this MBA graduates in Human Resources department can find wide opportunities in the both private and public sector.

They can work as :

* Assistant manager.

* Manager.

* Talent Acquisition manager.

* HR manager.

* Recruitment HR.

* HR business partner.

* HR consulting.

Some of the organizations to which these graduates can apply for are given below :

* ICICI bank.

* HDFC.

* Union Bank of India.

* Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).

* National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).

* Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).

* Food Corporation of India (FCI).

* BSNL.

* HLL Lifecare Limited.

* Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC).

* Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.

* DRDO.

* BPCL.

The eligibility for these jobs are the candidates should complete MBA in HR department from any recognized university or institution. The aspirants age should be between 25-30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.
26th July 2015, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of MBA HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am vihangparmar i have complited my mba from hr deparment and i am looking for the government job in hr department can you please help me out how to join and what are the proceadures and requirements and as well as the jobs requirements
You have completed MBA in HR so you are eligible for government sector jobs HR through IBPS PO exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should not be less than 20 years and more than 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines that is 3 years for OBCs and 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Examination pattern for IBPS CWE PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?