17th June 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

1st list of selected candidates for admission in NITs?

I am unable to see the 1st list of selected candidate for Admission in NITs why ? Please some one help me . I am getting the message "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 111.118.186.201"

Related Questions:
  1. Date of publish of list of selected candidates for Physics Honors?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks? -- [New]
  3. Number of seats reserved for SC candidates in Zoology Honors Section? Admission on the basis of 1st merit list of do I have to wait for 2nd merit list?
  4. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  5. When are the results of written test conducted on the behalf of recruitment of administrative officers?
  6. Is the Multitasking Staff Recruitment interview rank list published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed?
  7. When are the WIPRO results going to be announced in Tirupati?
  8. Can I get a M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 243 in Mechanical engineering with SC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee structure of Geonka College Kolkata for UG?
  10. List of selected candidates in JRF Biotechnology?
  11. Information about the list of selected candidates?
  12. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  13. Will I get selected in Mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get the joining letter?
  14. Syllabus of VITMEE exam?
  15. List of the selected candidates in Physics for GATE?
  16. When will be the TRB Exam in the next year being a candidate having completed B.Sc, B.Ed and MCA?
  17. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
  18. Will I get selected in mains list after being in the waiting list of IAF merit list? Will I get a joining letter?
1st October 2020, 03:20 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: 1st list of selected candidates for admission in NITs?

You will not be getting any list of student selected for NITs all students who have qualified jee mains and are below cutoff get seat in NITs

Check out cutoff of previous year 👇https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/nits-cutoff-for-top-btech-branches
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?