8th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

How may I look forward to build my career in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?

Hello,myself.S.Tapaswini Dash from Bhubaneswar.I m in plus 2 2nd year.I want 2
b an astronaut.how can I reach at my destination?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Sc to build my career after completing 12th Science?
  2. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges after completing 12th?
  3. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  4. What should I do for a good career after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  8. What should I do to build my career in future after completing 12th exam?
  9. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  10. After completing 12th is it possible to take admission in Aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  12. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  15. How to build a career in ISRO after 12th?
  16. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  18. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
15th March 2017, 10:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I look forward to build my career in aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most lucrative but tough careers to make. It is because of the following facts:

1. It is not a conventional format of engineering and requires a lot of dedication and hard work.

2. Moreover, it is also something that is dangerous and requires a lot of risks to be taken.

However, since nothing is impossible let us take a look at what can make you becoming an aeronautical engineering possible:

1. First of all make sure you are doing the basics right. You must have studied Maths, Physics and Chemistry in your class 11th and 12th. This is because, science stream needs to be studied in order to advance into engineering domains.

2. Then, make sure you score really good marks in your academics so that you have a credibility towards others. There are entrances that you would need to give such as IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, WB JEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc which are nothing but engineering entrances that one needs to crack to get into a good B.Tech college.

Most of the exams conducted are of technical nature wherein they would test your knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Please be careful as these would be one of the toughest exams in the country to crack.

Once you are through, then you can start thinking about your career in this domain. There would be many engineering colleges that offer engineering in aeronautical stream and therefore, chose it and study for 4 years. Also ensure, you have good conceptual clarity to get a job in some aeronautical firms in India / Abroad.

Usually these jobs are highly paid for it is something that is highly skilled and can't be done by any random person. Therefore, focus on skill development and not just academic marks and excellence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?