27th September 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?

sir
i have completed my BE(EXTC-2010) agg 69%
i want to persue my further career in space reserch, i tried in ISRO, but they have criteria of 70%
i search lot but not able to find any usefull stuff.
is there any chance after doing MS or Mtech
so plz guide me to achieve my dream career.

6th May 2012, 04:37 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?

Career in Space Technology

India has got impressive achievements in the development and application of space technology in the vital areas like telecommunications, metrological services, water resources, Minerals and environmental monitoring, television broadcast etc. reliable and effective operations of many Indian – built satellites, IRS and INSAT series is the clear testimony of the technological excellence achieved in this field by Indian – Space Research Organization ( ISRO ).
25th July 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I make career in space and research? I have completed my BE with 69%(aggregate) marks. Am I eligible for ISRO after completion of MS or M.Tech degree?

I don't understand if I read in math,physics and chemistry,any problem will be created.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?