28th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I have secured 48% in B.A

I have secured 48% in BA but i don't have teaching experience.i m from OBC category.i want to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence.which university will allow me.plz tell me.my email id is- [email protected] me

25th August 2012, 03:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence? I have secured 48% in B.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 48% in BA but i don't have teaching experience.i m from OBC category.i want to take admission in B.Ed through correspondence.which university will allow me.plz tell me.my email id is- [email protected] me

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, through Distance mode, from any of the recognized University, is a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Beside this, candidate who seeks to pursue the course must be working in a recognized School and possessing a minimum of two years of teaching Experience. The duration of the program is two years.

Following are mandatory document needed to submit along with the application form, for admission to the Distance B.Ed program:
  • Appointment letter of the latest School in which one is currently working and the Schools of which experience is claimed.
  • Experience certificate in the enclosed format from all the Schools for which experience is claimed should be submitted in original copy.
  • Mark sheets and Degree certificate for pertaining to completion of graduation/post graduation.
  • Xth standard certificate for Date of Birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?