19th April 2011, 11:21 AM
teemrug

How is Meenakshi college for women in Chennai?

I have applied for meenakshi college.I would like to know all details regarding this college like faculty,teachers,extracircular,academics.Is it one of the best colleges?which arts colleges are good in madras?What is criteria for admission in meenakshi college for women?

19th June 2011, 04:45 PM
Raju Seervi

Default Re: How is Meenakshi college for women in Chennai?

you have applied for Meenakshi college for women, which is a reputed college. It has
well equipped facilities and is safe for girls.The faculty of this college is highly qualified.

But this college does not comes in the list of top colleges of India. Instead of applying in this college you must have applied for Loyola college or Presidency college,which are ranked among the top institutions in India. Loyola college is the best for pursuing arts or commerce.

If you dont want to study in co-ed, then Womens Christian College is one of the best colleges for women in Chennai.
14th November 2011, 04:42 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

you have applied for Meenakshi college for women, which is a reputed college. It has
well equipped facilities and is safe for girls.The faculty of this college is highly qualified.

But this college does not comes in the list of top colleges of India. Instead of applying in this college you must have applied for Loyola college or Presidency college,which are ranked among the top institutions in India. Loyola college is the best for pursuing arts or commerce.
15th November 2011, 12:12 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

If you dont want to study in co-ed, then Womens Christian College is one of the best colleges for women in Chennai.
Thanks
23rd February 2012, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Which women college is best for studying B.Com degree.
20th March 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how is meenakshi college for women in virugambakam chennai for B .Arch for year 2012-12 for girls
29th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear respected Sirs, I introduce myself by name V.Ishwarya, residing at Hosur, Krishnagri Dist., I am expecting 2 result and I will get Morethan 90% marks from Tamil Nadu Board.
In the meanwhile, I have already receiv ed application forms from your College Premises vide application Serial No.3361 (Day) and Serial No.1527 both dtd. 25th April,1912, respectively and
thank you very much for the same.
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU BY REQUEST, Whether You have the facility of Hostel for Women inside your premises and if so,kindly let me have your opinion/advise in this respect,
will highly be obliged so that I can apply for B.Com in your college at the earliest, after getting the result i.e. 2 exam.

Yours applicant,
(V.ISHWARYAA) HOSUR

DATE; 29TH APRIL,12.
8th April 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I want M.SCmaths fees structure in meenakshi college and dg vaishnav college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?