15th March 2011, 09:04 PM
Ravi shankar jha

Where can i get admission in Chennai after passing 12th with 70% marks

sir i m a compart passed student with 70% mark in 12.i wanna go for geography hons.from chennai.sir the problem is i hav one year drop...where can i get admission in chennai...please do reply...sir i m in tension....
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for GP Rating course after passing 12th science with 51%
  2. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th class to get admission in REC college for Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can i get admission in any college after passing 12th from Open School?
  6. Admission in diploma without passing HSC? I have failed 12th standard with 29% marks
  7. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE) in any good college of Chennai for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th?
  9. Possibility to get admission in any Engineering college of Chennai with 185 cutoff marks in 12th?
  10. What is the admission procedure of BCA program from Sonipat after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  11. What can I do for CS foundation?
  12. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  13. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  14. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  16. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  17. Can I get admissioni n BAMS after passing 12th with 73.33% marks
  18. What should I do to become a MBBS doctor?
29th March 2015, 10:26 PM
aashish582

Default Re: Where can i get admission in Chennai after passing 12th with 70% marks

Since you have dropped 1 year, your percentage will be counted as 60%(As per rules 10% deducted each year).

Chances of getting Geography Hons. is very low.

Better you sit for the compartmental exam and try to improve your results.

You can take provisional admission in college, then the college can give you some time to clear exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?