9th December 2015, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

How much is the cost of completing Architecture course after passing NATA exam?

Just imagine that i've passed in NATA exam! Then is there any fees? Or how much will it take to complete the Arch course as a whole in the defined duration?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  2. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
  3. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  4. How to join UG course under the course of Architecture?
  5. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for NATA?
  6. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  7. Can I study Architecture without giving NATA Exam having secured only 45 marks in Mathematics of 10+2?
  8. Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?
  9. What all are the requirements for getting an architecture (NATA) seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA?
  11. How can I become an architecture after passing 12th? Is it necessary to give CET entrance with NATA?
  12. Date of NATA exam? Coaching institutes in Bangalore for NATA preparation?
  13. Alternative ways of studying Architechture and Interior Designing without taking up NATA? Architecture colleges in Bangalore? How to prepare for NATA?
  14. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  15. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  16. How to take admission in Architecture after passing SSC? I have scored 77%
  17. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to appear for NATA Exam to join Architecture course?
15th February 2016, 05:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much is the cost of completing Architecture course after passing NATA exam?

Congratulations on passing National Aptitude Test in Architecture or NATA. Since you have posted this question December last year, I am guessing you sat for the examination that took place in August 2015. This means that you are eligible to apply for B.Arch or Bachelor in Architecture course 2016.
But let me tell you NATA is just another entrance examination like the joint entrance examinations. So you are not entitled to any scholarship, if you clear NATA. You are just eligible to apply in a good government college, if you secure a high rank in NATA. So you will have to pay fees for architecture course. Generally government colleges charge around Rs.20000 per semester. So it will be roughly around Rs.1,60,000 for government colleges. Some additional charges may apply here differing from college to college. For private engineering colleges it will be around 1.5 lac per year.
So depending on the type of college you get admitted in, your fee will change.
7th November 2022, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the cost of completing Architecture course after passing NATA exam?

What is the fees of b arch after cracking nata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?