2nd July 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?

Dear sir, i have completed my diploma in computers so now i want to write Nata exam. Can i right that exam & i am eligible for that exam. please replay me air to my mail id.

2nd July 2015, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NATA exam after completing diploma in computers?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in NATA examination as the minimum educational qualification required to appear in NATA examination is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. NATA examination is conducted for candidates who wish to get admission for pursuing Architecture course. Since, you have completed Diploma in Computers, I suggest you appearing in NATA examination is not useful and you ca pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations.
3rd July 2015, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i have completed my diploma in computers so now i want to write Nata exam. Can i right that exam & i am eligible for that exam. please replay me air to my mail id.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

NATA Exam consists of 2 papers

Paper-I Drawing test

Paper-II Computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
21st October 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I finished deplamo in mechanical engineering can I have a eligibility to right the NATA exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?