28th October 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How much is the cost of IIT-JEE form? What documents to be required for this?

What is the cost of IIT-JEE form?
What are the documents required for the form submission?

28th October 2011, 03:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much is the cost of IIT-JEE form? What documents to be required for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Application Form For IIT-JEE

The IIT-JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) forms shall be available to the students form the 11th of November,2011

The cost of the forms are as follows :-

For general and OBC males = Rs 1800

For SC/ST males = Rs 1000

For all females = Rs 200

You can buy the forms from your nearest Canara Bank or Union Bank of India Branch depending on the zone you belong to..

You can also buy the forms from your nearby book depots..

You need to send the following documents along with the IIT-JEE Application Form :-

1) 10th pass certificate attested by your school principal from where you will pass/passed your 12th.. or attested by a gazetted officer..

2) Acknowledgement Card duly filled by you..(this will be useful to you in case the admit card is not received in time)

In case you want to apply online for IIT-JEE then Click Here to apply online or download the information brochure..

Eligibility Criteria :-

In order to appear in IIT-JEE 2012 you need to fulfill the following conditions :-

1) You should have 60% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Maths in your 12th boards..

2) You should have passed your 12th in 2011 or 2012

3) You should be within the age limit of 25 years..

Practice the IIT-JEE Past Papers by TMH publication and do work hard..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
28th October 2011, 05:00 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: How much is the cost of IIT-JEE form? What documents to be required for this?

Cost of IITJEE form :
general category/OBC(male): rs. 1800(offline) rs 1600(online)
SC ST(male):rs 800(offline) rs 1000(online)
FEmale (all category)": nil(offline) rs 200(online)

Documents required:
>bank challan
>class 10th pass certificate
28th October 2011, 06:02 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much is the cost of IIT-JEE form? What documents to be required for this?

Dear pal,
IIT conducts the joint entrance exam for the admission of aspiring students to the various iit institutions in India.
For the oncoming year the exam is to be held on 8th april 2012 . The aspirant can apply either online or offline. The online registration starts from 31 of october 2011. The offline applications will be available in the bank branches from 11th of november. The online and offline application registration ends on december 2011
The cost of application is
general category rs.1800
for sc and st aspirants rs.1000 for female candidates rs.200
the aspirant need to submit the following along with application.
1. Attested 10th standard marks sheet
2. Latest photo
3. Sc, st or obc reservation certificate
4. The visualy challenge aspirant need to write a request letter to get question papers of bigger font
28th October 2011, 07:29 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Information Regarding Application Form Cost of IIT JEE.

If you are preparing for the IIT JEE entrance examination and want to know about the cost of application form of IIT JEE -2012. then here i give you the details information.

Offline Application Form Cost of IIT JEE - 2012.

For GE/OBC male candidates :- Rs.-1800/.
For SC/ST/PD male candidates :- Rs.-1000/.
For all female candidates :- Rs.-200/.

To know the bank branch in which the offline application form will be available please CLICK HERE....!!!!

The required document for send with the application from will be given in the prospectus of the IIT JEE-2012. The sale offline application form will be start from the 11th November to 5th December 2011 where as the online application form available from 31th October to 10th December 2011. and the IIT JEE - 2012 examination will be held on the 8th April 2012. The details information about the IIT JEE is available on the official website so, please visit the official website of the IIT JEE: http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/

Regards
~Mukul~
10th November 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is PD or caste certificate required with application form for iitjee 2012
14th November 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

what documents need to send with iit form ?
23rd November 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i've attached the attested copy of my school leaving certificate which states my date of birth will my form be accepted
6th December 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

iit online form -2012 submission fee? ?
27th July 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed in 12 in 2012 as a private candidate .but my marks is less than 60%.so i decided to give improvment exam in 2013 .if my marks will be 70% then can i give iit exam in 2013.
10th August 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

From where i got the obc reservation certificate
6th December 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

IIT application form price category wise in year 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?