19th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How much is the cutoff needed to get a seat in coimbatore medical college

how much cutoff is needed to get seat in coimbatore medical college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in MMC, Stanley, Kilpauk, Coimbatore medical college or Madurai medical college after scoring 193.25 MBBS cutoff
  2. Will I get MBBS seat with a cutoff of 198 in Coimbatore Medical College?
  3. Will I get a seat in Tirunelveli Medical College? Is it possible to get government medical college?
  4. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  5. Will I get Coimbatore Medical College after scoring medical cutoff of 198 in BC category?
  6. Medical seat in Coimbatore City or Salem City after scoring 196.50 medical cutoff?
  7. Can I get medical seat in government medical college after scoring 196.5 cutoff under BC community
  8. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After scoring 198 medical cutoff and overall rank of 1088 is it possible to get coimbatore medical college? Government college that I can get at this rank?
  10. Will I get medical seat in government medical college, Tamilnadu after scoring 196.75 medical cutoff
  11. Will I get medical seat in government medical college with 196.5 cutoff under BC community?
  12. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff?
  13. Can I get a seat in Madhurai Medical College after scoring 198.25 cutoff in medical
  14. Medical seat through counseling after scoring a medical cutoff of 198.50? What type of college will I get?
  15. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  16. Can I get Coimbatore medical college after scoring 198.25 cutoff?
  17. Can I get a medical seat in any medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.5 cutoff?
  18. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
20th April 2015, 06:27 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much is the cutoff needed to get a seat in coimbatore medical college

The cutoff for the previous year has been attached as an attachment below. Go through it. It will tell you the estimated marks that you nee to get this year and also help you to look for other options in time if you are not able to clear the cutoff.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT-NEET cutoff_1.pdf(554.7 KB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?