20th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?

I have done B.Sc. in Microbiology. Can i get a good job after b.sc in microbiology from calcatta university

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?
  2. Colleges under Calcutta University for B.Sc Microbiology or Biotechnology? Marks required in 10+2 for admission?
  3. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  4. Is BSc Microbiology enough for getting a good job? PG in diploma or just BSc Microbiology : Which has a better future?
  5. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
  6. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  7. Graduation courses after XII Biology in Kolkata except MBBS?
  8. B.Sc or M.Sc in Microbiology has no value? BE in Microbiology from BHU is a good qualification?
  9. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  10. What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?
  11. Which course to do after B.Sc Microbiology for a good career in Microbiology and Research for girls?
  12. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology? -- [New]
  14. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  16. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  17. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  18. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
20th July 2011, 09:31 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?

Yes you will get fine job but i would like to suggest you to go for M.Sc microbiology for better job opportunities.This stream has a better future in India.
20th July 2011, 10:51 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get good job after B.Sc. in Microbiology from Calcutta University?

hi friend

you have completed bsc in microbiology

i think its better to take msc and then go for work as many prestigious jobs in the field are
asking msc as the minimum eligibility

so better to do msc in a recognised university
21st July 2011, 03:00 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Ideally you must go in for a Masters course. The opportunities after it are more. If you wish to work right on completion of graduation then you have options like joining research institutes as trainee. Also candidates of this profile are needed in laboratories, food industry too. If you wish to go in for the teaching field you can appear for the SET exam. Along with that you will need to have a B.Ed degree too. You must try to pursue your Masters course along with the job. After Master course you will be able to appear for the CSIR exam for joining laboratories as research assistants. Also you can join as a lecturer if you clear the NET exam. You will also be able to take up a doctorate in the field too.
23rd June 2012, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I passed Msc Microbiology with 50 % marks . What are the job oppertinities that I have since I can't sit for NET examination as I am not eligible ?
20th August 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs can i get in kolkata after passing msc in microbiology from calcutta university..how much salary can i get from it? Which one will be better zoology/botany / microbiology to get a good job in kolkata?
5th April 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc in Microbiology with 73% marks. can I get good jobs? and where?
20th April 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

ihave done m.sc in microbiology and also have two year expereience as alecturer in science college.can u hve jobs for that feild in howrah and kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?