14th January 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

How much do I need to score in 12th to get B.Sc in Chemistry and what is the scope of Chemistry in India?

I am studying 12th standard, is it a valuable course for me to join B.Sc in Chemistry and what is the marks I need to score in 12th to get admission in good colleges? What is the scope of Chemistry Graduate in India in terms of job?

17th January 2018, 10:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much do I need to score in 12th to get B.Sc in Chemistry and what is the scope of Chemistry in India?

If you want to do B.Sc chemistry, then minimum percentage required to apply is 55% marks obtained in 10+2 (Science stream). Here below are details regarding B.SC chemistry course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for B.SC chemistry course is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • Duration of B.SC chemistry course is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.
Scopes after B.SC Chemistry:-
  • Chemistry content developer.
  • Scientific data entry.
  • Assistant professor.
  • Principle scientific officer.
  • Synthetic chemist.
  • Research assistant.
So these above mentioned are major scopes after having B.SC chemistry degree.
18th July 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much do I need to score in 12th to get B.Sc in Chemistry and what is the scope of Chemistry in India?

How much should we score in chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?