29th January 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons

I have 55% marks in b.sc chemistry hons. Now, tell me about the scopes to get admitted in m.sc in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  4. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  6. Which are the government jobs suitable for me after MSc Hons Chemistry?
  7. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  9. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc in Molecular Biology after studying BSc Chemistry Hons
  11. Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?
  12. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  13. What are the best career options for me to get a better job? I am a BSc hons graduate in chemistry
  14. Can I do MSc in Utkal University after scoring 57% in Chemistry Hons in BSc?
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  17. Is there any scope in BSc Hons Chemistry after doing from Delhi University or Hansraj College?
  18. How to join for MSc after completing graduation in BSc Hons?
15th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons

Can i get admission in 2 nd year under graduatio in any good college? And then how many marks i should get to get an admusdion?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?