6th June 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How much does cost to live and study in Kota? Can I do 11th and 12th standard from Kota itself?

How much did it cost to live and study in kota if we are passing out from GSEB 10th standard and then wanted to go kota for 11th & 12th studies? Please help me out. I am confused! I need to get the right suggestion to take the next decision. Thanks!

25th June 2017, 08:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much does cost to live and study in Kota? Can I do 11th and 12th standard from Kota itself?

Yes, you can complete your 11th and 12th standard from Kota itself.

In Kota, there are many schools where you can enroll yourself as private candidates. In this case, you need not to attend regular classes in schools.

You just have to appear for exams only. In this way, your time will be saved and you can utilise that time for preparation of entrance exams.

In Kota, these schools are called dummy schools.

Concerning about living cost, then you can get many PGs and hostel in Kota.

PGs cost starts from 4-5k per month in Kota.

You can get vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian food in Kota easily as students from different corners of the country study in Kota for their better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?