3rd May 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How much fee should I pay per year for Culinary Arts?

how much the fee per year in culinary arts..please tell me how much fee

Related Questions:
  1. How much fee should I pay per year for Culinary Arts?
  2. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  3. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  4. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  5. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  6. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  7. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  8. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  9. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  10. Universities that offer Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.A Hons Culicary Arts in IHM college Aurangabad?
  12. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University? -- [New]
  13. Age limit for a four year degree course of culinary arts?
  14. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  15. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  16. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  17. What cuisine to attempt for the three course menu as part of Post graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts?
  18. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
24th March 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much fee should I pay per year for Culinary Arts?

please let me know the best culinary college in india with post graduate diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?