17th August 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How much to get in HS exam to appear for CPT course

I am a student of 1st year of accountancy hons. And i am a p.h candidate. I want to entrance in cpt course so, my qustion is what is number will get in h.s. Exam.

18th August 2012, 04:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to get in HS exam to appear for CPT course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 1st year of accountancy hons. And i am a p.h candidate. I want to entrance in cpt course so, my qustion is what is number will get in h.s. Exam.
To be considered eligible for the Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, there is basically no percentage criteria. Any individual who has passed higher secondary examination from a recognized board is considered eligible for Common Proficiency Test, irrespective of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and stream followed in the same. As per the new regulation of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, commerce graduates with 55% or more marks and non-commerce graduates with 60% or more in the bachelors degree examination are exempted from Common Proficiency Test.

The registration process of the Common Proficiency Test is carried out throughout the year and the test is conducted in the month of June and December every year. For more information on Common Proficiency Test, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?