17th October 2011, 09:51 AM
ab4852548676

How much I can earn as Horticulturist?

I'm a student of b.sc(hons)horticulture(1st year).I need to know how much can i earn as a horticulturist.

13th January 2012, 01:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I can earn as Horticulturist?

As a Graduate Horticulturist one can sit for examination conducted by State Public Service Commission and be a District Horticulture Officer or District Agriculture Officer. A Graduate Horticulturist can become a Technical Assistant or Technical Officers in Agricultural Universities, Horticulture Inspector or Fruit & Vegetable Inspector or Marketing Inspector. Training Assistant in Krishi Vigyan Kendra , Farm Supervisor, Section Officer for Horticulture or Landscaping, Horticulturist or Supervisor , Agriculture Development Officer , Village Level Worker, Agricultural Inspector etc. There are several job opportunities for a Horticulturist and hence salary depends upon the nature of the work or the job profile, the company or the organization, skill and knowledge of the candidate etc. As you can see that there are several opportunities for a Horticulturist hence salary is never a problem for a deserving candidate. Generally a graduate Horticulturist earns anything between Rs.25000 to Rs.75000 per month depending upon the factors mentioned above.
9th July 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much I can earn as Horticulturist?

Which subjects do I have to take in order to be able to study horticulture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?