6th June 2012, 07:03 PM
hunkman003

What are the skills required to make good money? Which colleges can I get?

about what is good money and respect how much skills are required in both course which has great future and your opinion about which college i have to choose for both and please suggest your choice for both

22nd September 2012, 02:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the skills required to make good money? Which colleges can I get?

You do not get specified courses to gain money and respect. Any courses- degree or certified, you do it will give you an opportunity to earn money. How much you earn depends on your skills, intelligence, hard work, sustainability, honesty and discipline.
You do not have to be educated to earn money and respect. Even an uneducated wage laborers working in mines or construction sites earn money and have their respect intact in there own clan.

When you get disciplined in life you earn respect, its comes naturally to people. Some show unwanted respect when they fear you. Some show respect out of adulation, because they love you.

If you want to have a respectable life in today's world with lot of money you will have to be well educated. Complete your undergraduate or post graduate and join in a company or open your own business, if you have enough capital. Be good and honest to people. You will earn both money and respect.
5th July 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the skills required to make good money? Which colleges can I get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunkman003 View Post
about what is good money and respect how much skills are required in both course which has great future and your opinion about which college i have to choose for both and please suggest your choice for both
what are the skill requried to make good money.?
4th August 2013, 01:26 PM
RAFIQM

Never think like this to earn money, because it will not give you happiness. moreover you will not able study well and also you will not able to get good knowledge. Dont go behind money go for knowledge, u will surely get everything then.
Goodluck

RAFIQ
30th September 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

iam in 12 now i am confused to take civil or chemical engg.
30th October 2013, 11:46 PM
prithvijakondhare

Thumbs up Re: What are the skills required to make good money? Which colleges can I get?

Quote:
Good money is all about gaining success in life. If you be successful in life,you will get all you need . Good money can also be said like we should not run behind money.
For your great future, you should get good marks and then you are free to choose which ever college you want. My opinion is that you should first search best colleges on www.google.com and you'll find all the best colleges of your city with detailed information.
Best of luck for your future!!!!!!!!
24th November 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I Would like to suggest you to join Merchant Navy it will definitely fulfill your requirement of good money and respect in very young age for this you should contact to UNITECH MARITIME SERVICES AT (9910187508)
2nd March 2014, 09:59 PM

Post Re: What are the skills required to make good money? Which colleges can I get?

for joining good college it is necessory to identify all reqirement which is given by a college for basic need,so to make it clear.And make it sure that what the procedure of earn more money and clearify this things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?