4th August 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to get a seat in PSG? I am a 12th student

hi..
i am a 12th student.. i want to know how much marks i should score to get a seat in psg..
please answer.. its my ambition

Related Questions:
  1. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  2. How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?
  3. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  4. Procedure of getting a B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  5. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college? -- [New]
  6. Can I get a seat in PSG college after passing diploma with 98.83%
  7. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
  8. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  9. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  10. Required cutoff for getting seat in fashion technology in PSG college
  11. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  12. Will I get a seat in PSG tech in civil engineering after scoring 196.75 cutoff?
  13. How many marks are required to get a seat in ISAT? i have scored 74 marks in ISAT exam
  14. Cutoff marks required for Civil and EC in PSG engineering?
  15. How much marks are required for a free seat in MBBS?
  16. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  17. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  18. Marks required in EAMCET for OC Caste Student to get a medical seat? -- [Most Discussed]

2nd July 2016, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to get a seat in PSG? I am a 12th student

>> PSG College of Technology affiliated to Anna University offers diverse courses in the field of technology, science and management.

>> For open category candidate the minimum percentage required in 12th class is a minimum of 60%.

>> For Reserved category candidate the minimum percentage required in 12th class is a minimum of 50 to 55%.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?