23rd May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?

how much 12 mark is needed for cbse student in joing automible enngering in psg

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college?
  2. Minimum cutoff marks to join B.E Automobile Engineering in PSG college of engineering?
  3. Cutoff required to join PSG college of engineering for automobile engineering?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  5. Cut off required for admission into psg college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much marks are required to get a seat in PSG? I am a 12th student
  7. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  8. What is the minimum cutoff marks required to join PSG college?
  9. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  10. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  12. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  13. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?
  14. How should I join Automobile Engineering in future after passing 10th standard from CBSE?
  15. Cutoff required for SC category to join in PSG engineering college?
  16. Marks required for direct 2nd year admission in PSG college after diploma Mechanical?
  17. What is the procedure to follow to get B.Tech seat in PSG college of Engineering?
  18. What should be the Diploma % required to join PSG college for B.E EEE course?
19th January 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?

My son is in 12th std cbse this year.. I wanted to know the cut off marks to enter into PSG for Btech Electronics and communicatiion and the fe structure and also about the management quota.
4th June 2017, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required in 12th for CBSE student to join Automobile Engineering in PSG?

In Tamil Nadu Government college is there a way for CBSE students to get in using merit quota with cut off marks please reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?