29th December 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering

i have completed my diploma in "INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING" IN GRG institution and i want to know that what is cut-off marks required to join MECHANTRONICS in PSG college ,In merit seat. And my number is 8526610207

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  2. How can I join Indian Army while doing 3rd year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering with 59% marks
  3. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  5. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  8. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  9. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  11. How can I join ICWA after completing B.E in instrumentation and control
  12. What is the best course to take up in engineering after diploma in Mechatronics
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  14. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  16. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How could I apply for CDC? I have completed diploma in instrumentation in control?
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
23rd January 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering

what is the cut off mark to join mechtronics courses?
28th June 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering

i have passed instrumentation diploma with 73% from Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Poly. college, Lenere. i wish to take admission in 2nd year.Pl. tell me what is the cutoff mark for the same.my email id is [email protected]
12th April 2014, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

my cut off is 185.50 in 2 borad exam....can i join mechatronics course in anna university or its affliated collages?
14th May 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

how can i join the instrumentation and control department after passing the 12exam
7th May 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 142 in 2 board exam ....can i join mechatronics course in SNS engineering college in coimbatore or its affliated colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?