13th March 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I get to join B.Com in top 10 college?

how much marks i should get to joind b.com in top ten collage?

23rd August 2015, 03:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I get to join B.Com in top 10 college?

As the admission in most of the univesity in the undergraduate course are through the entrance test. But the admission in the Delhi university one of the India 's best university is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination.

The university Sree Ram College of Commerce is among the best colleges in the India for the B.Com and also there are many more colleges such as the Hindu, Hansraj, Kirori Mal which is among the best colleges.

So to get the admission in these college the minimum aggregate required to get the admission is above 95% in the best four subject aggregtae but there are few % of relaxation for the reserved category candidates. But in the state government university or the private university colleges admission is on the basis of the aggregate in the board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?