26th May 2022, 02:33 PM
Shunail

How much marks will I get in board if my answer is wrong but steps are correct?

How much marks will I get in board if my answer is wrong but steps are correct?!

29th May 2022, 05:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks will I get in board if my answer is wrong but steps are correct?

There is no fixed rule for getting marks on correct steps while answering a question in board examination and it depends upon the question type and maximum marks allotted for that question.

Suppose a question is a long type question then marks per step is lesser while if a number is one or two step type question then also possibility of getting any marks in lower.

In actual students get marks for steps as per the official marking scheme released for evaluation of answer script of students by the board.

To have an idea of step marking you can refer to the marking scheme used to evaluate the answer script of past year papers.
30th May 2022, 05:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks will I get in board if my answer is wrong but steps are correct?

It varies with board and not all the board gives marks to candidates on the basis of each step in solving the question.

So, you can take help from your teacher or the official website of your board to get detail information about the marks distribution for each step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?