30th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to score more than 50 marks in Maths? How to get admission in NIT in B.Arch and B.Planning? I have scored 33 marks in Maths

Sir, is it necessary to score more than 50 marks in maths to get admission in NIT in B.Arch and B.Planning ? I have scored 33 marks in maths.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT if scored 80 marks in Maths, 70 marks in Chemistry and 50 marks in Physics of JEE Main? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  4. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  5. Having a minimum of 50% marks in Maths is mandatory for admission through COMEDK counselling?
  6. For engineering course in Kerala should I score 50% marks in Maths separately?
  7. Can I get NIT college with mechanical branch after scoring 33 marks in maths, 51 marks in physics and 57 marks in chemistry
  8. How to get good marks in ICSE board exams?
  9. How can I score good marks in Maths? I have studied in 10th
  10. Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 25.67 marks in GATE being a SC student?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  13. Percentage required in intermediate to be eligible for JEE Main and Advance for ST category student of AP?
  14. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  15. Will I get admission in any NIT specially in NIT-Trichy if scored 171 marks except drawing in JEE Mains being a ST student?
  16. Can I get admission into any NIT after scoring 221.19 marks?
  17. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  18. Marks needed to join NIT after scoring 57% in 12th?
2nd June 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to score more than 50 marks in Maths? How to get admission in NIT in B.Arch and B.Planning? I have scored 33 marks in Maths

i have 44 marks in mathematics,65 in physics and 67 in chemistry. will i get admission for engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?