14th March 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I have to score in BCA to get admission in a good governemnt MCA college?

I have secured 51.60% marks in my 12th and currently i am doing bca from a makhanlal affiliated college so much marks i have to secured in my bca to get admission in a govt college for mca .please tell me

aditya sahu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in a good college for MCA on the basis of percentage scored in BCA after scoring 82%?
  2. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  4. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  6. Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?
  7. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  8. How can I get a better college of MCA in Maharashtra? I am pursuing BCA final year
  9. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
  11. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  13. List of colleges I can apply for MCA course? I've got 52% in 12th and 75% in Undergraduate
  14. MCA admission with 63% in 10th, 47% in intermediate level and 65% in BCA?
  15. Joining MCA without PUC marks card just based on BCA marksheet
  16. Can I get admission for MBA in good college having secured 2nd division in BCA?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
14th March 2016, 07:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I have to score in BCA to get admission in a good governemnt MCA college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 51.60% marks in my 12th and currently i am doing bca from a makhanlal affiliated college so much marks i have to secured in my bca to get admission in a govt college for mca .please tell me
aditya sahu
After completion BCA course, you are eligible for MCA course.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
14th March 2016, 09:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage I have to score in BCA to get admission in a good governemnt MCA college?

To get admission in top MCA college in India you have to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by the individual universities. The minimum percentage required in BCA to appear in the entrance exam is 50% for general category and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories as per government rules. You will be given admission to the MCA college on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam not on the basis of marks obtained in BCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?